1. Vacancy for native-speaker in Kharkov, Ukraine
An English native-speaker is needed for Private Language School of English.
This is a part-time employment offer. Flexible hours mostly in the evening.
The major responsibility is to run oral practice lessons. College education is essential. High communicative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Work permit in Ukraine is obligatory!
For further details please contact us at: +38(050)23-77-000 or e-mail email@example.com
2. Vacancy for English teacher in Kharkov, Ukraine
Business Language school of English, due to expansion of its operations, offers a vacancy for an English teacher.
1) Master's Degree in Philology or English language related studies;
2) preferable age - 28 y.o. and over;
3) teaching experience;
4) knowledge of British teaching technique;
5) work or study experience in English speaking countries is a plus;
6) good communicative skills;
7) good team player qualities;
8) will for self-improvement.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org